Saturday, March 6, 2010

1 down, 19 to go?

A few months ago at T*'s last dental check-up we were told that she had some teeth lose, 4 to be exact. The first 1 has finally fallen out! It looks so cute to see her little smile with a hole in it. It makes me kind of sad though, it means that my baby is really growing up, pretty soon she wont let me call her my baby at all! As proud as we are of our kids as they grow up, it's rather bitter-sweet. On the 1 hand it's nice to see our little ones getting bigger and becoming more independent, but on the other hand it means that they don't need us as much anymore.
Anyways, I made T* a nice little 'tooth pillow' to put her tooth in so that the tooth fairy can find it and have somewhere to put the money. Now all I have to figure out is what the going rate is for teeth these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment