Thursday, January 21, 2010

Procrastination

It seems as if it is something that runs in my family. Is it possible that there is a genetic glitch that causes my family to be like this?? Who knows but it's nice to think that there is someone or something else to blame for being a procrastinator. No matter what it is I seem to be bent on waiting till the last possible minute to do it. I don't know why, and I don't do it for everything all the time. I do procrastinate enough that it cause me problems. Which is funny, you would think that if I could make things easier for myself, I would sit my arse down and get it done, but you would be wrong.... Even now I am procrastinating, just by writing this, I know there are things around the house that need to be done, but instead I am sitting here writing in my blog. I'm not even really writing about anything interesting........ Ahh well, never do today what you can put off till tomorrow....... Maybe one day I will just get down to it and get things done..... Maybe I'll start today..... nahh it can wait till tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment