Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holidays are over

The holidays are finished, T* had her first day back to school today. It's so cute how much she enjoys school. When she got up this morning she told me that she hadn't been able to sleep, she kept waking up every hour, it was soo funny the way she said it. She's very happy to be back at school with all her friends, although all I have gotten since I picked her up after is nasty attitude. I'd like to say it's just cause she's tired but I don't think that's the case, she's been getting pretty lippy lately (well, she always has been but lately it's a bit more). I'm not sure if she is just going through a phase or what is going on. I haven't been able to figure out how to get her out of the attitude. I'm not really sure what to do about it. I wish there was just a button to push that would make her my sweet little girl all the time. I am sooo not looking forward to the teen years when I never get to see the sweet girl anymore. I am hoping that she wont be that bad. I want to have the kind of relationship with her where I feel a part of her life, a part that she is happy with. Who knows right, maybe she will be a great teen, maybe she is getting it all out of her system now... I can only hope.
After school T* had her first ballet class after the holidays, so it was a pretty busy day after 2 weeks of mainly relaxing. She enjoyed ballet as well. I love watching them, they look so cute in their little leotards. They are going to be in 2 productions this term, so that will be fun to see. I love being able to see real progress from T*, having something I can look at that shows me how far she has come.
I'm still home till I find a new job, unless I can finally find something that I can do at home, that's my dream. I would love to be able to work at home, never have to worry about going somewhere else to work, it would be great!! I have got a head cold now so it's not all that great. I hope it's gone soon, I hate being sick, nooo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment