Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!!

I can't believe that's it's already 2010, it seems like it was just the beginning of 2009 last week. This last year has gone by sooo fast! It wasn't too bad of a year, it was alright. There were a few things that happened that I wish hadn't but over all it was pretty good. I'm looking forward to making this year even better. So many things that I would like to be able to get done this year and I hope I can do it! I didn't really make any resolutions, just have things in my mind that I want to do this year. I find that no matter what if you try and make resolutions they never seem to happen, you just never seem to get any of them done, but if you just have the idea of somethings, and don't try and force it you will accomplish a lot more.
We had a pretty good New Year's Eve. The 3 of us went over to some a friends house. The kiddies were all up insanely late, it was pretty crazy, but I figure it only happens once a year, they got to ring in the New Year with us and they had a great time. It was nice to just hang out, have a couple drinks and talk. I think I enjoy that more than I do going to a great big party. Usually if we go out we only go to a house party anyways which is a lot nicer than going to a club, at least that's how I feel anyways. All in all a good night! I hope you all had a great New Years as well. All the best in the coming year!!!

New Author:
Shanna Swendson: She writes these books that I kind of call a bit Harry Potter, but for the older crowd. They have romance, and a bit of suspense, a bit of humor. I'm totally enjoying the series, although I haven't read the first one, they haven't got it at the library here so I haven't found it yet. I have read the other 3 though, I totally enjoy them, a very good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment