Monday, May 16, 2011

Books, books and more books!

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I love to read. I'm sure I have said it on here before and I will probably say it again (I'm bad for repeating myself, just ask R* lol). I'm always looking for new books to read, new authors to check out and I love when I find something good.
Here are a few of the authors that I have been reading lately:
Kay Hooper: Total suspense! The Bishop series is awesome! I have read a few of her other books and I want to check out more. I find her books very gripping! Each book sucks you right in and makes you want to read more. They are totally good reads if you enjoy psycho thrillers, which are my favourite books!
Lisa Jackson: Again psycho thrillers! Very riveting, they get you right at the beginning and you have to find out what happens next. I am actually reading Running Scared by Lisa Jackson right now!
Sherrilyn Kenyon: I am working my way through the Dark Hunter series. My sister-in-law actually got me onto them, I think M* has read most of them. They are more of a fantasy book then a thriller but they are still really good! They do have the suspense that I like too!
Donna Kauffman : Romance novels, ahhhh romance. For the most part if I am not reading a psycho thriller I am reading a romance. I really enjoy Donna Kauffman's writing style. I love that pretty much all her books take place in Scotland, after all I am part Scottish. The books totally make me want to see Scotland for myself!!
Diana Orgain: I found Diana one day while looking through the racks at the library. I still haven't read the 1st book in the Maternal Instincts Mystery series. I have read the 2nd and 3rd one though and they were great! They totally made me laugh! It's such a great story line and as a mom I totally remember when I was new to having a baby and all the weird things I questioned. So looking forward to reading more from her!
Richelle Mead: 4 words The Vampire Academy Series! Awesome! I know they are a young adult book but I so don't care! I loved each and every one of these books! I read WAY into the night so that I could find out what happened, I will so be reading these again!

So that's my latest in books, I'm sure I will add more. I hope that I give you guys some new ideas for books to read. Let me know if you think there are any that I should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment