Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birthday's, babies and balloons oh my....

And so it begins again. The beginning of the school year always brings out a ton of birthday parties, during the winter it kind of peters out a bit and then the spring hits and there is another onslaught. I honestly don't mind it, I enjoy being able to get out and spend time with friends, have some adult conversation and see all the kids running around having fun. It always gets me how many babies there are though. It seems like ever birthday I go to there are more people with babies. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, not at all I LOVE babies, that's the problem. T* is going to be 7 this summer and I am soooo longing for another baby. I know there is never a perfect time to have a baby, I know that if you wait for the perfect time it will never happen. There are just some things that R* and I need to do before we can have another one. It's really hard being around all these babies when you want another one so much. Forget biological clock I have a biological bomb going on in my body. When ever I am around babies it just makes me want one even more, I think I know at least 6 people that are pregnant or just had babies. Then, I'm also turning 30 this year, the big 3-0. I know that lots of people have babies after 30, or even 40, it's just that T* is almost 7 now and I don't really want that much of an age gap between my children...... Oh well, if it's meant to be it's meant to be right?
The birthday today was great, I had a wonderful time watching all the little ones running around. Enjoyed some great conversation, and saw lots of babies :). Near the end of the birthday party a group of balloons got lose and floated up into the sky. It was quite funny to see about 20 adults all staring up and watching the balloons as the floated up. We were all standing there for about 15 minutes, just staring up. It was too funny. I wish I had thought to take a picture of everyone. It was pretty crazy to see how far the balloons went. They just went straight up, didn't really catch a breeze or anything, we watched until all you could see was a little tiny dark dot on the white clouds. Very easily entertained we were lol.
All in all it was a great afternoon. Now to do it all again tomorrow and next Saturday. I'm sure there will be a few more after that, like I said, spring brings out the birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment