Saturday, August 1, 2009

Music for all occasions

I was sitting at my computer, the t.v on in the background tuned to CMT when they started showing Jim Cuddy Live at the Revival and I just had to post this.
There are some bands that you can only listen to in certain moods, you have to be either happy, sad, angry etc... they will have the odd song that fits into a different mood, but for the most part it's just one mood.
However there are some bands (or just singers) that can go through ever emotion on one album. To me one of the best bands for this has to be Blue Rodeo, or even just Jim Cuddy on his own. I just find that you can listen to that music no matter how you feel and it always fits! Some songs fit better with some moods, but you can still listen to every album no matter how you are feeling. Truly great music!
Pull me through

No comments:

Post a Comment