Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does this mean I'm a nerd??

As I have said many times before, I love reading! It's one of my favorite pass times. For a while now I have been trying to read Stephenie Meyer's book "The Host". I've read the Twilight saga around 4 times already, and I know I will read them again, they are that good. I kept hearing about "The Host" from different people, everyone told me it was a really good book and if I enjoyed her other books than I should read it. Every time I went to the library I looked it up, and every time it was out, always with holds put on for when it came back in. A week and a half ago was no exception, I'm pretty sure there were actually 10 holds put on it. I knew that was way to long to wait, I was thinking of just buying it so that I could finally read it, but then I noticed that the large print was in. I figured 'why not? It can't be that big, right?' wrong! The thing was HUGE! It was like walking around with an dictionary! I got a number of weird looks from people when they saw it, it was that big of a book. It was very much worth it though, "The Host" is an amazing book! It was just awesome, I couldn't put it down at all, I finished the whole thing in 2 days. Stephenie Meyer is an amazing writer and I can't wait till she writes something else, I know I have found another favorite author!

No comments:

Post a Comment